The Mass-Air Experts...
Our Incredible Warranty
Interactive Systems & Technologies, LLC, warranties ALL of the products we manufacture for defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle. This warranty includes any product or component thereof which is damaged in an automobile accident. If any product or component ever fails or is damaged, follow the instructions below for returning the item, and we will, at our option, repair or replace it FREE, including return postage.
This warranty does not cover:
- Postage required to return item to us.
- Any incidental or consequential damages.
- Products that have been modified in any way.
- Products that have been improperly installed.
- Intentional tampering.
- Intentional abuse or mis-application.
- Parts or kits supplied by others. Their manufacturers warranty, if any, covers those items.
- Any surface degradation due to normal wear, air, wind, water, dirt, salt, temperature, gasoline, solvents, or other emissions.
WARNING: The individual user should take extreme care to determine prior to use whether the product is suitable, adequate, or safe for the use intended. Since individual applications are subject to great variation, the manufacturer makes no representation or warranty as to the suitability or fitness of any of its products for any specific application. Unless specifically labeled otherwise, all of our products are designed for Show/Off-Road use only. Because of these facts, once a product is shipped from our factory, all sales are final.
1) Save your original invoice. No warranty adjustments of any kind will be made without it.
2) Call us for an RA (Return Authorization) number for each defective product or component. No returned products or components will be accepted without an RA number.
3) If repair or replacement is required due to defect, please state clearly what the problem is.
4) If repair or replacement is required due to accident damage, you MUST photograph the damaged product or component on the vehicle BEFORE it is repaired and send the photograph to us along with the damaged product or component. Any color photograph (no slides or black & white photos) will do, as long as it CLEARLY shows the damaged part still on the vehicle. No repairs or replacements will be made without a clear, color photograph accompanying the returned product or component. Further, send only the damaged piece(s), do not include every piece from a kit if they are not damaged.
5) Ship the defective and/or damaged part(s) postage-paid, with the RA number clearly written on the outside of the box, to:Interactive Systems & Technologies, LLC 905 Outback Rd Jasper GA 30143 (706) 692-2018 ● FAX (706) 692-2008
The Mass-Air Experts - Copyright ©1994-2017, all rights reserved. >> Last update - Oct 30, 2017 (1024x768)